TEC Global agreed and signed contract with Mado Company, Erbil for the complete Electrical Works Scope of UNDP ITB-296/18 Rehabilitation of Al-Sharqiya Substation in East Mosul of Iraq.
By this agreement, TEC Global will contribute to develop of Electrical Network Rehabilitation of Mosul City, Iraq. Project is expected to be completed within 8 Months together with the completion of Civil Works, Electrical Equipments selection and design, manufacturing, FAT and Supply to the side and finalizing with Installation, Erection and successfull site test and energize of the Equipments.
Scope of Supply of TEC Global within the contract including;
- Primary Design and Engineering of the Substation for Rehabilitation Implementation with existing system
- Supply of 132kV Circuit-Breakers
- Supply of 132kV Disconnectors
- Supply of 132kV Current Transformers
- Supply of 132kV Capacitive Voltage Transformers
- Supply of 132kV Line Traps
- Supply of 132kV OHL Protection Relay Control Panels
- Supply of Marshalling Kiosks
- 132kV Existing Control Panel Rehabilitations
- Other minor equipments
TEC Global Enerji Ltd. Sti.